Thank you, Sharon.
- Post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
- Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
1. Who would you pick for your celebrity wife and/or husband?
Hugh Jackman: gorgeous, great accent, and he’s all about family.
2. What’s your favourite time of day?
Late evening — I get my best ideas then.
3. What are some of your relationship deal-breakers?
I’m easy-going, so that’s a tough one, but cheating, beating, and general law-breaking would all make the list.
4. How many times did you change your major in university and why, or, why not?
0. English and History, baby. I never had any doubts about what I loved as an undergrad. It was after I’d accomplished my degree that the fun began (NOW WHAT?!?!).
5. What’s your theme song?
We get one of those? Hmmm… I guess my theme song is “Forever Young.”
6. What do you think people most frequently say about you behind your back?
“She seems nice.” (Or is that just wishful thinking?)
7. Do you feel your Zodiac sign or Chinese astrological animal accurately represents you?
I am definitely a Virgo. My monkey-ness is up for debate.
8. Who would star as you in the made for TV movie about the most interesting year of your life?
There was an interesting year in there? If I could have anyone at any point in their careers — a slightly younger Brooke Shields. If I have to pick someone today to play me then, then I’d have to say, “Anne Hathaway, please take centre stage.”
9. And, what is the title of said best-selling memoir?
You mean I wrote a best-seller? Cha-ching! I titled it An Unexpected Twist: Finding the Person I Was Meant to Be — but for the movie they dropped the subtitle 😉
10. Name two posts you believe should’ve most definitely been Freshly Pressed.
My Lemon-Berry Lentil Cake — I worked hard on that one!
And one of my Friday Flash Fiction pieces — someone has to promote fiction (and poetry)!
11. Make up a question and answer it.
Big Bird or Oscar the Grouch?
Oscar! I might not want to be in the same room as him (he’d be a little hard on the nostrils), but B.B.’s eternal optimism would drive me up the wall.
1. How many authors does it take to screw in a lightbulb? (And why?)
2. Favourite low-calorie snack?
3. When did you realize books had editors?
4. Who is your favourite artist? (And why?)
5. What dish do you love to cook and who enjoys it most?
6. Favourite day of the year?
7. Best smell in the world (experienced so far)?
8. Perfect age to have children?
9. What are the two best animals for you to have as pets (even if you’ve never had one) and why?
10. What fast food do you crave most?
11. Best karaoke song ever?
You don’t have to do it, but if you’re short on blog ideas… this post’s for you!
And if anyone else wants to jump in, feel free to copy and paste to your own blog (tag me so I can read the post), or answer in the comments below!